About Sai Gon’s Hidden Culture
The services that I offer
Visiting hidden places
Visit local attractions
Historical and cultural activities
Party and drinks
Nature and adventure activities
Local group meetups
My trip includes
A detail of what I will be offering
1. MORNING TOUR ( CULTURAL TOUR ) ( 800 – 1300 )
- 800 : Meet up at your hotel. Take a taxi to get a cup of Egg Coffee – a traditional drink from Ha Noi, in a local coffee shop.
- 900 : Walking to a local restaurant to try1 of the most old-styled ( but never out of date ) breakfasts in Sai Gon : Com Tam ; Or catch a Taxi toward to Hu Tieu Muc ( Muc = Squid ) – a famous dish in Mekong Delta.
- 945 : Move to Hoa Binh Market. Explore the true spirit of “ market “ atmosphere. Customer can choose between Hoa Binh Market ( food and clothes ) or Dai Quang Minh Market ( handicraft things ).
- 1045 : Go to Thien Hau Pagoda – the 250 years old pagoda with the unique architecture. This pagoda was built by Chinese in 1760 and still maintain its own beauty through time.
- 1130 : Visit the Fine Art Museum,1 of the largest fine arts centers of Vietnam. The Fine Arts Museum is indispensable for those who are keen on Vietnam arts and culture. It focuses on collecting, keeping, preserving and displaying fine artworks typical of Vietnamese people, especially Ho Chi Minh City and the South.
- 1215 : Having lunch with some traditional Viet Nam dishes OR Vietnamese-styled sea foods.
- 1300 : Take you back to the hotel and finish the tour.
2. NIGHT TOUR ( 1800 – 2300 )
- 1800 : Go to see the Water Puppet Show (We will pick customer up before 1800). This show is vibrant, colourful, entertaining and humorous. Depicting the culture, traditions and folklore of Vietnamese life, customers will be entertained by puppets acting on a ‘stage’ of water accompanied by live old-fashioned music played on authentic instruments.
- 1900 : Go straight to district 4, having some real “ sea foods “ as a real Vietnamese. Enjoy the life of Saigon after dark ; OR having Banh Xeo/ Pho Cuon : traditional foods that come from South and North of Viet Nam.
- 2015 : Discover new style of beer in Sai Gon – Beer Craft. These new breweries in Saigon are taking flavour to the next level, exploring worldwide brews with local Vietnamese essences at4 fascinatingly different places.
- 2115 : Having rest for a while with a cup of coffee. Why not ? You could choose between “ Specialty Coffee” or “ Coconut Coffee “ ( Specialized from Ha Noi ). OR : If you are not a coffee person, we can advise customer to other different style of coffee shops that wouldn’t fail your expectation.
- 2200 : Go back to Bui Vien street. Here you find a wide variety of inexpensive restaurants, bars, souvenir shops and hotels/hostels. While being seated at1 of the places you can soak up the local lifestyle and culture. You can shop, dine and party on Bui Vien Street. We will take you to a special bar that has live music with great singers every night. Enjoy the city night life of Sai Gon.
- 2300 : Finish the tour and take you back to the hotel.
All are welcome
Minimum group size
Advance notice (in days)
Refundable if you cancel at least 72 hours before job starts.
Included : guide’s fee, water, a cup of coffee, ticket to museum.
Excluded : taxi’s fee, ticket of puppet show, other foods and drinks