Visiting hidden places, Visit local attractions, Historical and cultural activities, Food trip, Sightseeing, Transport, Shopping tripMy trip includes
Transport, Meals, Bottled Water, TranslationA detail of what I will be offering
- We will meet at Ben Thanh market, gate number 7, for the first taste, steamed rice flour cake, tapioca cake and Sugar cane juice
- Then we walk to next place to try Vietnamese bread (bánh mì)
- Take a cab to Turtle lake to have rice paper salad
- Walk to Le Van Tam park to try green papaya salad
- Vietnamese sizzling cake, recommended by Anthony Bourdain
- Take a cab to the oldest coffee shop, enjoy coffee.
You will try some delicious and specific dishes which might surprise you while we walk around city and explore some historical sites: Vietnamese bread (bánh mì), green papaya salad, Vietnamese sizzling cake (bánh xèo), rice paper salad, sugar cane juice, Saigon beer.
You have chance to enjoy very traditional Vietnamese coffee at the oldest coffee shop in Saigon, since 1938, take a look and learn how to make coffee by clay pot and fabric filter.
All are welcomeMinimum group size
1Advance notice (in days)
Refundable if you cancel at least 72 hours before job starts